How do I tell a man no about having sex with him and he's not circumsized?

One night, i went out with this guy and we were getting ready for intercourse, and when we got undressed, i looked at his penis and he wasn't circumsized. It shocked me, so i went to the bathroom and made up an excuse. I told him that my period was coming and I don't think its cool for us to do it right now.

slymnsexsi30

Asked by slymnsexsi30 at 5:19 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• What does it matter? It won't kill you!
    I'm married to a man who isn't snipped and I have never had a problem with it. Never.
    I was a little shocked when I first saw it but it does the same thing as any other one!
    Anonymous

• If you like him enough to have intercourse with him, you should be able to discuss it with him. I am sure if he is sexually active he has had to deal with reactions like yours before. Maybe he can help you work some things out in your head. Do his religious convictions have anything to do with it?
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 5:23 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• My DH isnt circumsized and it has never been a problem. Actually when I saw one that was circumsized it freaked me out a bit...LOL
    Anonymous

• It's just as good with an uncircumsized penis as a circumsized one.
    Anonymous

• There's nothing wrong with him not being uncircumcised.The only difference is they have a little extra skin. Other than that it's the same.

Anonymous

• if it's a problem, tell him honestly. maybe he'll get snipped:) still, how much do you REALLY like this guy? sex these days is a big deal--STDs, pregnancy, emotional aspects, ect... if you really like him, cosmetics shouldn't be an issue
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 5:42 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I so WISH DH was not cut!
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 5:55 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• you shouldn't be having sex with a man you don't love anyway. so i'm glad you didn't cause obviously you don't love him. if you did it wouldn't matter. sex is not for you to just give to anyone and if it's different then what most dicks look like shouldn't matter. what should matter is how your spreading yourself around and the risks you take by sleeping with just any man.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• i also heard that the extra skin can sometimes be more pleasurable for women. i didn't do it with my kids cause the dr said it was just cosmetic. if i could only convince my husband not to do our baby boy if we ever have one. seems wrong if it's just cosmetic.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• If you are with an uncircumcised man you will never go back to Mr. Helmet Head. Sure, it looks like a sick turtle before it is hard, but, it is a lot more fun! Once he is erect, it will look pretty much the same as a circumcised penis. My DH is not cut and it is so good! It makes for better sex for you and him.

Anonymous