he's not interested in sex

I just want to know if anyone else has a husband who just isn't or wasn't in to sex. We have two very young children and he claims fatigue. Maybe he's gay, maybe he's having an affair. I can't speculate and he doesn't talk--but is this something anyone else has experienced and if so, what happened?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• maybe try candles,naught notes in his pocket or sexy lingerie. Maybe romance products to spice it up. If that doesnt work, Id think he was just not into you anymore,and would tell him to fuck off,lol
    Anonymous

• Sounds like a problem...is he stressed at work? Does he have an addiction to anything? Drugs, alcohol, porn? Try seducing him and see what happens. Could he have a ED problem?
    jacobsmom707

Answer by jacobsmom707 at 5:37 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Im in the same situation i have only been married not even a year yet and my husband just really isn't intrested. I kinda feel like he's not attracted to me anymore. I don't know what to do either.
    Anonymous

• I'm the original poster--he'd probably do it if I climbed on top of him and did all the work, but who wants a dead fish? I mean, I need to be turned on too. He's had issues with alcohol. He's cut way back but I'm sure all that emotional crap behind an addiction is still there. But even if he's not attracted to me anymore, when did that ever stop a guy, y'know?
    Anonymous

• Ya i feel the same way but i have woke up in the middle of the night and have started doing naughty things to him he'll just give me a dirty look and roll over. So maybe were not exactly in the same situation but i don't know what to do anymore.
    Anonymous

• I'm sure if I woke him up, he'd do the same thing. I've sat there and fondled him and nothing happens and he doesn't even bat an eye. I ask what's going on and he says we should plan a date and then that day comes and nothing happens and if I say there's a problem, he says I'm exaggerating things. He's definitely avoiding it. I just wanted to know if anyone else had seen this sort of thing resolved that didn't involve divorce.
    Anonymous

• some guys go through a period like this, he's probably really embarressed by it.. to a man that's his pride and joy and if he is having problems, and not sure how to fix it, he may be scared and embarressed... try researching things about problems that men have... maybe you could talk to him about a prescribtion... stress can do a lot to people.. and sometimes with men you end up with this problem... you can try to get him to talk to a counseler or psychologist... see if that helps... good luck either way.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:43 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I dont think he is gay or he is having an affair. some guys are just not interested in sex.
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 7:19 PM on Jan. 12, 2009