Is it better to buy a stroller at a physical store or to purchase it online?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Shopping

• At a store. You can make sure it's good for your strength, height, needs. You can see how easy it is to fold up, open, lock, recline. You can see if it's soft enough for your baby. PLUS, you don't have to pay shipping.
    imacafemom

Answer by imacafemom at 1:37 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Buy it in person. Either at a store, or yard sale/freecycle. We actually got a great deal on a Sit N Stand at yard sale. It's best to try few out before you make up your mind as well. Not all are equal!
    faeriemamma

Answer by faeriemamma at 1:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• at a store because online it might be a scam even if it is on a store website,believe me
    kaitbowk95

Answer by kaitbowk95 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• In person is best. That way you can push it around and try to fold it up and pick it up. Make sure you can work all the pieces. Like the way it feels.
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 1:45 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• if its cheeper online but you want to see it first then go see it at the store then if you like it purchase it online
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 2:02 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• IT WAAAAAAY too cheap online but what I do is go to the store sample it and others nad then go back home and buy it :D lol
    duckys-mom

Answer by duckys-mom at 2:05 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• store, you can test it out and see the options in plain site!
    m0m2twoboys

Answer by m0m2twoboys at 2:23 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I say if you know which one you want. Compare the prices and buy from which ever has the best deals. A lot of times online has great deals. And even many stores that are in your local area have websites so you can compare the prices.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 5:01 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I'll go 2 the store and get a feel of what I want then find it cheaper online if u can...and don't 4get about shipping.
    brandesha

Answer by brandesha at 5:38 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I love to shop online...I have gotten so many "deals n' steals" by watching things carefully!
    amoonstar

Answer by amoonstar at 10:20 PM on Jun. 20, 2008