Practical jokes.

Looking for a few good ones. In one of those types of moods. MOO-HAHA!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Take a bar of soap from the targets shower. Shave off a thin slice from the soap and make a little hole in the soap. Fill the hole with red, green, or blue food coloring. Cover the hole with the thin layer of soap (wetting the soap layer will cause it to stay in place. Place the bar hole-side down in the shower stall and wait for some colorful fun!

Answer by gemgem at 5:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• If you have a sprayer on your kitchen sink tie a rubber band around it to press it down so it will spray then ask your husband to get you some water so when he turns it on it will spray him. lol.
    Anonymous

• I requested a book of Mormon in my husband's name. It wasn't malicious intent lol, but now I don't want to join the church anymore and they will not leave us alone. Well, they will not leave HIM alone but actually us ;) He was so upset I told him I won't prank him on April Fool's Day lol
    Anonymous

• The last prank I pulled was kind of mean...and backfired a little...lol. It was April Fools Day and a coworker of mine thought it would be funny to call each other's families and tell them the other had been arrested for assault and needed bailed out of jail. Well, her SO freaked out and couldn't believe SHE would do something like that and wondered what got into her head and possessed her to ever hit somebody. We pulled it on my sister and my father...my sister had her shoes on to come get me...my dad said "Well, her sister's got her daughter, I'll call up there when I'm done golfing". lol...they didn't argue a bit that it was out of character for me (and fyi I have one speeding ticket when I was 17 and that is the extent of my criminal record) and my dad was gonna leave me in there!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:47 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Put salt in the sugar dispenser. Saran wrap on the toilet. Unscrew the salt shaker top. Leave the water in your tub/shower set to the shower head so that when the next person goes to take a shower, when they turn on the water, it will spray their head.
    Anonymous

• I know this doesn't have to do with humans for practical jokes, and hopefully no one calls PETA or something on me, but I put little pieces of rolled up scotch tape on the bottom of my cat's paws and watched her walk around, it was super funny! (I only did it one time, I don't abuse animals and I love my cat dearly... so no one gets the wrong idea!) Or... if you're at work, run into the room and tell someone to call the fire department... when they ask why, say "there's a fire... in my pants!" hehehe. Those aren't really good ones, but I loved the idea someone had about the kitchen sink sprayer! :o)
    Amanda_Jeanne

Answer by Amanda_Jeanne at 5:52 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• gemgem, I LOVE YOUR PRANK! I think I am going to do that this evening! LOL! Need to check if I have food coloring!
    Anonymous

• Amanda Jeanne, I've done that to my cat before, it doesn't hurt them. and it's hilarious! my cat also has an obsession with going outside after it snows, that's fun to watch too. i only let her out until she wants back in though. she's my other baby, so i would never do anything to intentionally hurt her.

anyhoo, check out funnypracticaljokes.com they have tons of suggestions!
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 7:56 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• We filled a managers cubicle with balloons for his birthday. That was pretty awesome. I kidnapped a little statue a coworker had on his desk and we sent ransome notes. They would have pictures of the statue and say "If you ever want to see you statue again, you will sing 'I'm a Little Teapot' in the next meeting" or other goofy things for the guy to do to pay the "ransom".
    We had one of our kids call my mom once and tell her that we went to the store and forgot him at home. He was 4 at the time, and played it up awesome, fake crying and everything. My mom totally fell for it.
    Soccer_Mama

Answer by Soccer_Mama at 9:28 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• This ones kind of random, and now that I think about it, it sounds kind of dumb. My mom had found a couple dimes on the floor or whatever in her house one afternoon when we were over. So a couple days later when my mom was at work, DH and I got a roll of dimes, and put them in random places around the house. Like on her pillow, under the toothpaste, under the remote, in a coffee mug. For a week she was finding dimes everywhere and couldn't figure out who did it (EVERYONE has a key to my parents' house). The first day she wa perplexed as to what the heck was going on, but then she realized that someone had planted the dimes and it was almost like a game. She got a kick out of the goofy places we hid the dimes.
    Like I said, it sounds kind of dumb now, but at the time it was fun.
    Soccer_Mama

Answer by Soccer_Mama at 9:37 PM on Jan. 12, 2009