How do you regain the spark?????

Me and my boyfriend have been dating now for 3 years. We dated once before when i was 18, the break up wasnt ugly. We met, started dating, fell DEEP IN LOVE but it just wasnt the right time in either of our lives at that point due other circumstances out of our control.
Anyways long story short 5 years of not speaking to him, marrage to someone else, 2 kids and a NASTY divorce later i found myself back in his ams. From the moment we met back up it was like we never missed a beat. The first 2 years were AMAZING everything i though it would be if we ever got that chance again. But all the sudden things started to slowly change. I'm still deeply in love w/ him but i feel like the spark we had isnt as strong as it was. How do you get something that was SO deep SO strong and So beautiful for so long back????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Try to do things that you guys did together before, go out on dates, tell each other I love you, all the small things that you guys did when you were so in love, and try to remind yourself of why you love each other so much
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 6:01 PM on Jan. 12, 2009