Avon jewelry?

Does anyone have any experience with Avon jewelry...I'm interested in hearing about the quality in particular... maybe someone knows of a site that has product reviews TIA!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It is actually alright. It is not costume, but not high end quality, unless you are talking about the P4 jewelry. I bought some for myself and for gifts for Christmas, and was satisfied. Purchase it when it is on sale, and you get what you pay for, IMO.
    Anonymous

• hi, i;m from philippines.. and i love buying avon jewelries in set.. i love their elegant designs.. its actually alright and depending on how you take care of it. But avon offers a 6th month warranty which in my case wear it beyond 6 months, some you can really kept for a long time, some well fade i think because of i sometimes soak it in water when i'm washing. But if you really like other than avon and u dont want it to fade try swarovski, they are nice and u can choose ur own design.
    destine16lielon

Answer by destine16lielon at 4:43 AM on Jun. 9, 2009