Have you ever wrote to CafeMom regarding a problem with them and they respond?

I wrote them and they still haven't wrote back even though they say "If you have any questions please let us know."

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in About CafeMom

• They responded
    Godswk

Answer by Godswk at 7:30 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Cafemom is really good about getting back with people. I have never had an issue with it, though, they do not always respond right away at night, on weekends or holidays and they are on east coast time.  I have gotten a response on a late sunday night for a serious issue. Sometimes they will take time to investigate an issue before responding s that might take time as well. Try reading this, Do you know who to talk to? It might offer you some other options to get your answers sooner. Also, be sure to check your regular email address. They don't always contact you here, most questions are answered in the outside email you have on file. Good Luck!

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 12:52 AM on Jan. 13, 2009