Weirdest thing that made you cry while pregnant?

What is the strangest thing that made you burst into tears during your pregnancy?

I started crying when I peeled the plastic seal ring off a milk cap... it just made me scratch my head and go "huh"?!?

Amanda_Jeanne

Asked by Amanda_Jeanne at 6:05 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol ummm omg i wish i could remember lol i cried all the time for like no reason lol
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 6:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I was making a ham and cheese sandwich with mustard. I shook the mustard, opened it and proceeded to squeeze. What came out was the yellowish watery fluid (apparently I didn't shake it enough). It made the bread all soggy and it was just the WORST thing that could have happened. I cried for 20 minutes.

Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• i cried over EVERYTHING... i could seriously cry at the drop of a hat
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:11 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• anything on tv that had to do with babies even the diaper commercials would make me cry
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 6:11 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• i always cried while doing dishes..... i dont know why? every time i did them i cried..... it got so bad i had to have someone else do them
    Anonymous

• We went to the movies and they were out of bottled water. I could have easily gotten a cup of fountain water, but no, I cried so hard, we left. That was with my first and my boyfriend was such a dick that he never let me forget it. He refused to take me anywhere else throughout the pregnancy. Then with my second, with my husband, I dropped my brush and I couldn't pick it up, because I was HUGE. I sat on the toilet and cried until my husband got home. He was very sweet to me though. He brushed my hair for me, put on some make up on me, helped me get into my favorite shoes and took me out for dinner.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:12 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I cried for about an hour one time because my dh brought me home the wrong mcdonalds breakfast bagel and I thought he did it on purpose.

Answer by gemgem at 6:12 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• My husband and I were picking out bananas at the store. I pointed a a set that I wanted him a grab and when he picked them up he dropped them on the floor. I cried and cried and told him you dropped my bananas. He went to grab some more which all looked the same and I told him no because I wanted to other bananas. We laughed on the way home though.
    momofpurebliss

Answer by momofpurebliss at 6:29 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• i was in the hospital for bed rest and monitoring and they had to have me switch rooms. For whatever reason it made me bawl like a baby.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 6:39 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Mom1Stepmom1 does your husband give out lessons lol? I cried watching "babystory on tlc" I would bawl for 20 minutes when the baby was born. I was obsessed with that show lol. I watched it three times a day. Wanna know something funny? My dd is 6 years old now and loves to watch A baby story always has lol.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 7:16 PM on Jan. 12, 2009