My husband and I are looking into moving to New Mexico.

We are thinking of moving to some small town outside of Farmington like Bloomington, Flora Vista, or Aztec. Does anyone live in any of these place? If so, what do you think of living there? What do you like about it? What do you hate about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Travel

• New Mexico is the 3rd, worst state in the US.

-Has the 3rd highest teenage birth rate.

-Poor prenatal care.

-High rates of suicide.

-Poor health insurance
    Anonymous

• We live in Aztec, NM. We were originaly living in Durango, CO, but it is sooo expensive there and my husband actually got a job in Farmington. The economy has really tanked here in the last 4 months, but all in all it's like everywhere else. You have to find the beauty. I guess in a perfect world I'd be living in Hawaii, but my husband doesn't have a job there. I would not move here (or anywhere else for that matter) unless you have a job or something lined up. Good luck-let me know if you have specific questions.
    dtick

Answer by dtick at 10:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2009