My dd decided to rub lipstick all over my cream colored carpet any ideas on how to clean it up?

mom2four25

Asked by mom2four25 at 6:10 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Use baby wipes

Answer by gemgem at 6:11 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• resolve always works for me!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:11 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• in the auto section in walmart they carry stuff called tough stuff... it works so well, it has a brush and all, even if the stain or in ur case lipstick dries it will take it right off the first time... unlike resplve which u will have to use 2 or 3 times before it comes out
    Anonymous

• Im not sure resolve would take lipstick out!! iv have had trouble getting fresh pet stains out with it!! I might try the stuff anon 5:13 suggested!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 6:35 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• this is gonna sound crazy, but try WD-40 my sister tracked fresh tar all over my grandmas new white carpet, and it got it right out! not kidding! my sister drags her feet when she walks, and it got in there pretty good. just make sure the kid's not around it while you're cleaning it up!
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 8:47 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Whats WD-40? And where do I get it from?
    mom2four25

Answer by mom2four25 at 9:22 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• wd-40 is a lubricant for like squeaky hinges and stuff, you can get it at any store, walmart, meijer (not sure if you have these), walgreens may sell is, just at a reg grocery/stuff store. you could also prolly get it from a car parts store.......
    Graden_Daeani

Answer by Graden_Daeani at 10:33 PM on Jan. 12, 2009