The most expensive coffee in the world

has been digested by an aminal first, then, pooped out. Would you drink it? Some swear it is the best coffee ever. It is like $200 + a pound! Would you drink this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think its just the natural way of slow roasting and removing the husk...I'd like to think its purified after that. Rich people like to be different, maybe this is trying to hard.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 6:22 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• no
    Anonymous

• hell no gross
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 6:15 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• http://luwakkopi.com/

If any one is interested in reading about Kopi Luwak coffee and where it comes from. The coffee was in the movie "The Bucket List". Rich people eat and drink nasty stuff!
    Anonymous

• I saw that on Jeff corwin...and I don't know ...sounds gross but hey I like sushi and liver
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 6:18 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Sushi and liver do not compare to something being digested, defecated, collected and then made into a potable drink. LOL.

Anonymous

• Did I gross you guys out with slow roasting???lol
    Farrahann

• It depends on what else the animal eats if it is just the coffee than I might try some.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 7:02 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• lol, my friend and I were telling his mother about that the other day! the coffee beans are the animal's favorite food, right? I still don't think I'd drink it, unless it smelled irresistible...or I didn't know where it came from.
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 7:30 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• if people ever really thought about you eat a lot of stuff that would gross you out. eggs come out of a chickens behind
    Anonymous