SO my daughter will be 2 August 20, she tells me she pooped but didnt then a few minutes later Suprise! she is also taking off her diaper... is she ready to potty train?

lyndonsmom

Asked by lyndonsmom at 2:03 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• sure sounds like it put her on the potty make it fun though I would take her to the bathroom when you have to go I know kinda gross but that way she sees your not scared of the potty and that its fun LOL! I did that with my son he would hear me peeing and then surprise he would be looking down going pee in his potty as well it works well. good luck!!
    crystal_ashton

Answer by crystal_ashton at 2:07 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Sounds like she's getting close. IF she tells you she pooped, but hasn't done it yet, take her to the potty and tell her to poop in the potty. Start taking her poopy diapers and putting the poop in the toilet. Tell her that this is where her poop needs to go.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 2:08 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Sure sounds like she is ready! Yea! Just a tip...always leave a little water in the bottm f the potty and the poop won't stick!
    HadassasMommy

Answer by HadassasMommy at 2:16 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• sorry my keyboard sticks a lot!
    HadassasMommy

Answer by HadassasMommy at 2:17 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• As soon as a child can say they need to go they are ready to be potty trained.
    CrystalRhine

Answer by CrystalRhine at 2:25 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• YUP! She's trying to tell you in her own way :)
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:51 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I would say yes, that she is!
    gypsysmiles

Answer by gypsysmiles at 12:11 AM on Jul. 20, 2008