Oily hair problems?

I wash my hair every other day however it started getting REALLY oily the very next day , so I started washing it everyday. But it's not working, I blow dry my hair right after I get out of the shower and its REALLY oily!! I don't know what to do about it!! Anybody have any ideas??

porterjoshua06

Asked by porterjoshua06 at 6:31 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I feel your pain sister! They sell Biolage shampoo at the beauty salon in Wal-Mart for oily hair. Ask about it. It really does work too!
    Anonymous

• Also don't put conditioner on your scalp only on the ends of your hair. Did you change styling products. I know I have some that if I over use when I straighten my hair it gets oily right away.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 7:14 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• add baking soda to your shampoo when washing your hair, and only use conditioner on the ends. You have too much buidup. The baking soda will rmeove the buildup
    ncinsagent

Answer by ncinsagent at 9:17 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• This may sound weird, but Mayo!! I know your not a Sandwich, but treating your hair with Mayo works Good!!
    aniyasm

Answer by aniyasm at 12:20 PM on Jan. 13, 2009