Dilated kidneies in baby???

I had an ultrasound today and the found that my son's left kidney was dilated. It was at 5.6 and 6 is a problem. I have to go back in 1 month to check it again. She said that this can be related to Polyhydramniosis* which I had with my last pregnancy. So now I am freaking out. I was looking at some web sites and other woman who are in my situation said that it is related to down syndrom. I declined the test that tells you if your baby has it.

PLEASE..... tell me if this has happened to you!

shanzing23

Asked by shanzing23 at 6:44 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wow i dont know anything about that i hope everything goes ok just think of it like this if your baby is born with downs then he will always be a cutie (sorry i think kids with downs are always cuties i know that they have problems that are hard for the family but they are always so sweet and loving
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 7:47 PM on Jan. 12, 2009