Did your husband or SO stay with you at night in the hospital when you had your baby or did they go home???

My ex husband stayed with me the whole time when we had our daughter but my SO wasn't there when i had our boys but im having our little girl any day and i dont know what he is planning... just wondering if yours did or didnt??

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 6:49 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Stayed.

Answer by gemgem at 6:50 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• he stayed with me over night but during the day he ran errands and such
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 6:50 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Went home.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 6:50 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Ex husband left :( eventhough I was sure to let him know I wanted him to stay there...
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 6:50 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• He stayed the whole time for both. For the first I felt bad because I was induced and we were "supposed" to be admitted in the am, but weren't until evening and he missed work when he didn't need to. And it was just a day of waiting by the phone.
    lanimommy81

Answer by lanimommy81 at 6:53 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I was induced with my daughter so we went in the night before, had her the next day and stayed 3 nights total. My husband stayed the entire time I was in the hospital with very few exceptions. He left after I had her (the next day) for a few hours to take our son to the park and give him some one on one time... and go take a shower. Thats about it. We're having another in a week or so, and he plans on doing the same. He doesn't like to be separated from me and we're fortunate enough to have my parents nearby willing to watch our older kids.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 6:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• He stayed with my, but if we had another I wouldn't expect him to stay.
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 6:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Stayed
    porterjoshua06

Answer by porterjoshua06 at 6:56 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• MIne stayed the entire time and our parents watched the kids for us. He even showered at the hospital. He had his own bag and everything LOL.
    Anonymous

• Stayed the whole time, except when he went out to get something to eat, or had to run errands!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 6:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2009