I need tips on curling my hair.

I would like to start curling my hair most likely with a curling iron. My hair is medium to long and kinda thick. Everytime I try I get frustrated. Any tips. I don't know where to start and I can't see the back of my head lol. How do you do it?

momofpurebliss

Asked by momofpurebliss at 6:55 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• What I do is I pin my hair up in portions and I start from the bottom and work my way up. I rub some hair shine to keep it from frizzing and then I spray some hairspray on the pieces that I will curl. I apply the curling iron and curl away. Now make sure you spray just a little bit of hairspray on each piece you curl until you are done. Then once I am done curling I spray it again. That way I don't lose my curl throughout the day. Oh, just make sure your hair is not wet, it must be completely dried.
    SimplyCreative

Answer by SimplyCreative at 7:12 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I ask a friend and I use the thick iron for a loose natural look.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 6:59 PM on Jan. 12, 2009