Anyone else going through this?

I only have one child and she might go to public school this year. (I home schooled her for preschool and K.)We want to try to start with baby #2 but we only have one car and I wouldn't be able to go to dr.s appts. and such. What do you do around the house all day until the kids get home? I have thought about taking online courses or something, Has anyone else gone through this? What did you do? Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in General Parenting

• I would definitely enroll in some classes online. Great idea.
    lrobles1983

Answer by lrobles1983 at 2:08 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I have not been in your shoes, but I would first do the things you have been needing and wanting to do like cleaning, organizing the house, painting the garage LOL, making cookies for when the kids come home...

TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:49 PM on Jul. 17, 2008