Am I the only one?

Who forgot how to spell and use correct grammar? It's so annoying. I realize there are some teen mothers on this site..but sheesh...Some posts you can hardly read. Seriously...did you go to high school???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in General Parenting

• Well if they want help they need to be clear in their question and not type like a 5 year old.
    Anonymous

• LOL I couldn't agree with you more. I find it hard to take questions seriously when they are so difficult to decipher.
    Anonymous

• Nothing nice to say why say anything at all. They are here for help not to be judged.
    motherofzander

Answer by motherofzander at 2:11 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I'm not trying to be shitty about it...but some of the things people write don't make sense. If you are going to ask a question, make sure it makes sense. That's all I'm saying. I'm not perfect...but I try to make sure I don't look like a complete moron before I open my mouth or type something.
    Anonymous

• There have been several times I would have liked to help some mom but couldn't figure out what she was asking!
    Anonymous

• Same here. That's why I find it so frustrating. I wonder, do they talk like that too?
    Anonymous

• LMFAO.
    Anonymous

• I couldn't agree more.
    Gotoyourmoms

Answer by Gotoyourmoms at 3:35 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Well some people are doing their best to use correct grammer. Just because they have bad grammer doesn't mean they need judged for asking a question on here. Myslef, I have only come across 1 or 2 questions I couldn't understand. So it makes me wonder, is it the people with bad grammer who look like morons, or is the the people who cannot decipher what their saying, then go on to complain to others about it?? That is just my humble opinion.
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 3:44 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• You need some spell checking Mommy. I don't care what kind of question you ask...just spell enough words right so I can do my best to give you an answer. That's all I'm saying.

For instance..lets do some grammar work on one of your sentences: "or is the the people who cannot decipher what their saying"

Their is a possessive pronoun..it is used to show ownership of something.

What you really meant to put was "Or is the person who cannot decipher what THEY'RE..."

They're = They are.

Good luck with your grammar skills.
    Anonymous