I got a bit frustrated today didn't I?

I didn't mean too. There was a question posted about double questions, and I got a little frustrated with an anonymous answer who was rude to the person who posted the question which was also anonymous. I wasn't so much frustrated with the poster of the question as I was with the anonymous answerer. I am so tired of rude anonymous answerers. I will probably get a lot of them now, but I don't care I will still love cafemom.

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 7:06 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree i dont mind when people ask a ? that is anon because somethings are just embarassing or they know how women on here are..... but if someone is gonna be rude they need to get some balls and answer under thier name!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 7:13 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• i completely agree with you! i will never understand why people cant stand up for the things they say! my theory is, if you have the balls to say it, then have the balls to own up to it!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 7:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• i saw that some were deleted, i was like 'how the heck does drama start off of such an innocent post!'
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:08 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• If someone is going to be mean, they should do it with their name instead of anon, :) .

Answer by Bmat at 7:10 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Some people just like to be mean. I don't get why, but if I can answer a question without feeling mad then I don't answer, which BTW is rare that I would get mad about a question. Only time I get pissy is rude answers. There is no need for them.
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 7:12 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I guess I missed that question. I hate when people answer a question anonymous. Especially if they are going to be rude or mean. I bet most of them wouldn't be such shit talkers if they didn't have the anonymous button to hide behind.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 7:21 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• That is one of my biggest pet peeves on here. If ppl want to be a Jackass,that's fine. Just put your name beside your stupidity. Do they think Cafemom won't know who posted it or something? Seriously,have some guts anonymous ladies! We are on a computer.......what's the worst that could happen? Who cares if ppl send you nasty messages. If you don't like the feedback, then don't answer the question! DUH!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:03 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• i agree with you. I never post anonymously simply b/c if someone thinks I'm being rude, I'd like for them to tell me!
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 8:17 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I am sooo glad you all agree with me and I basically said the same thing to the anonymous answerer that scaredmommy08 said here. I didn't find the question again because I think it was probably deleted, but it was the one about questions being double posted or something. The anon answer said something like if you don't like that kind of thing than you shouldn't be on here, and it just made me angry.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 8:48 PM on Jan. 12, 2009