Ill will?

I am friends with a couple of moms that are also friends with one another. One of these ladies is really my best friend. The other I like, but I often wonder if she says and does things to be hurtful because she is jealous of my relationship with the other lady. I also know that she talks about me in a less than flattering way with bf. Should I just bow out of the whole mess or ignore it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• simply ignore it because she probably wants you to react. People like that likes to see people fighting!
    The only way to make her stop is to ignore.
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 7:17 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Ignore. You are the more beautiful person for being able to do so.

Answer by Bmat at 7:38 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Id ignore it.. I have the promblem with the exact same thing.. she started a fight with me cuz I was on our friends myspace page as number one... and she started spreading rumors that I got pregnant to trap my hubby into being with me forever... which is all lies cuz our son was an accident a very wonderful accident that I wouldnt change for anything
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 8:55 PM on Jan. 12, 2009