Did you dedicate your child?

Abigail was dedicated at 2 months of age at Calvary Houston and Ella was dedicated as well at the same church.

HisServant4ever

Asked by HisServant4ever at 7:12 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm Catholic, my children were baptized.
    Anonymous

• We dedicated all 3 of our children,and both my grandbabies have been. God gives them to us, we should dedicate them back to Him.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 7:44 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• We have 5 kids in all. Two of my stepdaughters accepted the Lord this weekend as their Lord and Savior! I was blessed. :)
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 7:47 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• My son was baptized when he was just over 2 months old.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 8:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• No. I am allowing my children to determine their spiritual paths.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 8:14 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I dedicated the first three, but not the fourth. All four had a Wiccan blessing. All four will be allowed to find their own path as they get older. We set a foundation of values and morals. We can only hope they stick with them if nothing else they were taught.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:22 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I had a pagan baby blessing ceremony performed by two wonderful friends. It was beautiful and meaningful for us.
    IrishDruidMama

Answer by IrishDruidMama at 8:25 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• My husband and his parents wanted my daughter to be dedicated (they are Pentecostal Christian), but since I am not a Christian I did not do it because I dont believe in dedication.
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 8:39 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• No... My hubby is Christian I am Pagan... We didn't feel it would be right to choose a path for them.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:59 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I have not dedicated my son .. I am a christian and so is My Husband.. we just feel that when he is ready to give himself to the Lord he will.

Its not that I dont want to or want to dedicate we havent gotten around to it. .. But I dont feel God will be upset If I do Or Dont
    UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 9:31 PM on Jan. 12, 2009