Please help or bumped

OK i am a 22 year old college student about to graduate in a year but my son is due in the last part of April early may, My b/f and I don;t have a apartment but we stay with his parents( personal i would like to have our our place because i think his parents should be by themselves because the age we are) but it is one of those deal of we help them out they help us out type of of deal. but since being on this site i have learned so many ways to save and how to do this or that and budgeting. Well i am sitting here right now and was just wondering if i had my own place i would do all of these things i learned but like would it be better to do all of them now like kind of a trial and error type thing or just to wait to get our own place and try the things?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• definitely start now. start budgeting and paying attention to everything, this way when you do get your own place it wont be as much of a shock, i will warn you, it will be hard when you move out. but remember everyone goes through it, everybody has their "macaroni and cheese days" (the days where all you can afford is mac and cheese). but as long as you stick to that budget that you are going to creat you can make it. me and my dh did the same exact thing, and i thought itwas the best thins i had ever done! good luck to you!! friend request me if you want to talk more!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 7:17 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• NI agree. No Need to delay. Start saving now. Put every extra dime you can in the bank. Learn to save off the top. Even if it is only 5 bucks at first. If you start now by the time you have your own place things will already be habit.. Good Luck!
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:28 PM on Jan. 12, 2009