4 cm diliated,

well tomorrow i will be 36 weeks officialy and today i went to get check to see how far i was well 4 cm... and my midwife aggitated my cevix a lil and i have been having contractions ever since... (9:30) and they are now getting regular to where i can time them to every 15 min, i was just wondering if anyone else didnt get painful contractions, cause they don't hurt really bad but i can tell when i have them...

navywifemomkoch

Asked by navywifemomkoch at 7:19 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my contractions didnt hurt at first, i just knew they were there. do monitor them, because technically youre still pretty early to be delivering, that baby still has some growing to do. so monitor them and take it easy
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 7:21 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• with my daughter i didnt feel any pain with the contrations all i felt was well what it felt like was her pushing on something didnt hurt just annoying
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 7:21 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• If you can time them be prepared! especially if they get closer and closer.
    It sounds like your going in to labor slowly but surely.
    Anonymous

• oh yes and i lost my plug today!
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 7:24 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Sweet-sounds like you could be in the beginning of labor. When they get 5-7 min apart then call your doc. Did they want you to deliver at 36 weeks?
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 7:26 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• If they didn't, then I'd call them and tell them now
    a_and_j_momma

• in the next couple days you will probably have your baby so congrats i know that with my daughter when i lost my plug and dilated to 3 cm it only took 18 hours for her to be born
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 7:27 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• No, I didn't feel pain until they broke my water. I would be in the hospital by now, because you could go into actual labor any minute now.
    SimplyCreative

Answer by SimplyCreative at 7:27 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• my doc says ok for it cause its a big baby... i called they said same as you 5-7 min
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 7:28 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Good luck momma. If you want to speed things up try walking arournd and taking a warm shower or bath. Congrats!!! If you don't then try to rest now while you can....I know that, that may sound crazy but the hospital sucks when you get there b/c there's someone constantly bugging you it seems like. You'll get to meet your baby soon!!!
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 7:30 PM on Jan. 12, 2009