MEN!? What am I to do with him?

I hate him right now and really don't care if he does leave. I have put up with so much of his shit! He begs me to marry him (a year ago) then kicks me out, then begs me back, then kicks me out, then begs me back...Now we have been back together for 6 mos and I simply asked him about the big M - he says no way. WTF?! Ok, well, I am working on leaving, and he can stay or come with....took a nap after he said nasty shit to me again and woke up to find him gone. Kids said he "went to work". He doesn't work til 6am. W/E - I don't care....he can stay gone for all I effin care right now. I am tired of bending over backwards and taking it up the ass for him w/e he wants it - well, no more! Put a fork in me! I am DONE!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Plan your own life and get on with it. Don't go back again until he has a ring, the preacher and church booked with a specific date for the big M. If you give him what he wants without holding out for what you want then what's his incentive to get married? Keep in mind that he's not going to change his behavior so if you do marry him he will still keep kicking you out every time he gets his panties in a wad. It's a control thing. I read a book one time about passive-aggressive men who want us until they have us then they dont' want us anymore. I dated a guy like that and he drove me nuts doing that.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:57 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I'd say he's a loser and you do not need him at all.
    Anonymous

• Well it sounds very volatile and I definitely wouldn't think about marriage till you to get some counseling, that's not the best environment for the kids. It sounds like he wants his cake and eat it too. Best of luck to you. But I agree with you. Stay gone until he is ready to make a full commitment to you and your family.
    Anonymous

• It is time for you to move on with your life. Let him go. Best of luck to you!

Answer by Bmat at 7:30 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Don't give in. Stick to your plans. Nobody has the right to treat you badly...but anybody you LET treat you that way..will. Move on and put the loser out with the trash.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:30 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• for your sake and your kids you should move on. my parents did the back and forth thing and it was hard for us kids, be selfish! put yourself and your kids first
    Vero86G

Answer by Vero86G at 7:37 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• if it were me the thought of marriage wouldnt even cross my mind if i had been kicked out. worry about yourself and your kids, some guys just cant be changed
    learae

Answer by learae at 7:40 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I don't ever want to be married. Been there, done that. No one is worth that shit again - trust me! I just asked him as a way of seeing how into me he was....guess I got my answer, huh?
    Anonymous

• Sounds like my BF in soooooo many ways!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 7:57 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• thanks admckenzie. I think he's tri-polar!
    Anonymous