Did they forget?

cause I konw I did. I'm 32 wks going in for my regular check up and I still haven't taken that glucose screening test. Did anyone else's doctor not have you take it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I didnt have a glucose test either... it is not necessary unless there is something that prompts them to.
    frisc0b0und

Answer by frisc0b0und at 7:39 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• i wasnt tested til i was 34 wks so they maybe waiting or you might want to remind them that you havent had it done yet
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 7:40 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• they only do it if u have a history of diabetes or something in your family...well thats what my doc said....just ask ur ob
    mikells_mommi08

Answer by mikells_mommi08 at 7:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• It depends on your doctors office. My OB's office tests everyone.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• i had the test, but i think it was around 34 weeks. if you want to have it done, tell them, or atleast ask about it.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 8:11 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• (Yah, me.) Why do you need one? Are you having problems? I have never done that through my pregnancies.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 8:16 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• obviously I don't need one they havent' scheduled it or said anything wrong about measurments or sugar levels.
    Anonymous