Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there any way I can pull up my past YTD income for the last two years online?

I can't find my w-2's, I was hoping somebody knows of another way to find my YTD income for the past 2 years online

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

Answers (3)
  • Contact your prior employers.

    Answer by prettyrayray at 7:37 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

  • You would have to contact the IRS to see your previous returns.

    Answer by Bearsjen at 7:40 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

  • There is a form you can file with the IRS to request a "transcript" of your return. It'll give you the total wages that you filed with. Best place to go is to your prior employer. But info isn't just published somewhere.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.