• In the Spotlight:

Ok, so he told me - in tears - that he NEEDS my touch....

He NEEDS me to initiate, he NEEDS me to hold him and, so b/c I love him, later on THAT SAME FRIGGIN NIGHT I reach out to him and he shuts me down!?! WTF?

I wanted to slam the door on his dick!!! (literally!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• lmao i love ur expression about slammin the door on his dick ; but on a real note ; wat type of shit is that? fuck him ; if my man did that i would def slam the door on his dick lmao ; he is mad corny to do that ; men dnt make any sense.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 7:43 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Oh no. I would be sitting Mr. down and making him explain that mess.
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 7:42 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• *eye roll* guys are so lame :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:46 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• kwiseman it was slammin the door on his dick or grind it up in the meat grinder....I went for the one with less mess! Lawd knows I'd have to clean it up since he can't even throw his dirty clothes in the damn basket RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS SIDE OF THE DAMN BED!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Maybe he meant "touch" in general, not actually sex. I've heard of women doing that but not men but that doesn't mean they can't feel the way we feel. Maybe he just wants intimacy. Maybe he wants to be mothered (hugged, stroke his hair, kisses). Maybe that is his fantasy. Maybe you could ask him about his fantasies or at least get him to define touch before he feels touched by the door on his dick!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• He meant all touch. We've been down this road b/4. He wants me to initiate stuff b/c he doesn't "feel I want him or love him" well, after he's been a shithead to me, truth is: I DON'T REALLY WANT HIM!!! Also, he knows it is hard for me to initiate b/c I was raped. Doesn't keep him from begging me though.
    Anonymous

• Oh thats a new one. outch.
    MIXED

Answer by MIXED at 7:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• lmao anon ; yeh it would be to messy with the meat grinder ha ; ur a trip :]
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 8:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• kwiseman thanks, you made me laugh...thanks!
    Anonymous

• ha no prob ; u made me laugh as well so its all good ; men are lame. Thank god that they dont have a period or have to go through pregnancy hormones cause they are bad enough with out it.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 8:14 PM on Jan. 12, 2009