Can Someone Please Help Me With My Boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I are 20, been together for 2 years. He doesn't perform oral sex- never has, never will. I feel as if I please him in bed constantly, yet i don't get anything back- he doesn't think i should need that done ever, we barely even have plain old sex, he barely kisses me even! I am young and do not feel satisfied like ever, i am to the point where i actually want to cheat on him- just to have that one night of fun. I have had no personal, social or sex life for about 15 months now. I feel I am too young to be bored like this- yet i love him, and he's an amazing father to our son, but i'm wondering if he is just not attracted to me or something? someone please help, i don't want to feel like a nun for the rest of my life, i am loosing self esteem by the day, i am depressed over the way we have become, i want to stay but don't know how to get him to change!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• did u bring it to his attention? ; i love oral sex and sex in general ; my sex life lately hasnt been the greatest either lol ; but def tlk to him about it ; why should he be pleased and you just sit there with nothing?? screw that ; ..... if all else fails go buy a big dildo lol. good luck sweetie.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 7:45 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• talk to him about it, tell him about your self esteem. he should at least kiss you
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:47 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Screw him - go for it girl! I got one that don't do that either and well....it leaves ALOT to be desired! I can see myself goin elsewhere....girlz got needs to ya know!
    Anonymous

• Many men don't like performing oral sex but the thing about being 20 and he doesn't have sex with you doesn't sound promising. He's at his sexual peak and if that is his peak I'd hate to see him in 30 yrs! Just tell him that you feel slighted and unsatisfied and that if he doesn't make you feel wanted then you will have to find someone who will. That should get his attention. Then tell him it's up to him and how does he want you to handle the situation? Some men are ok with their women having other men. My SO loves it. It's a turn on for him. That way he can 'win me back" and show me who's the real man (LOL, he thinks he's a stud).

Answer by admckenzie at 7:50 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• mckenzie.... ur man is ok with u being with other men ; while with him. and it turns him on???? wtf?? are YOU ok with being with all different men??? and going back to ur husband??
    Anonymous

• weirdd..... mceknzie
    Anonymous

• Hi ladies, i wrote this question- anyways yes i have brought it to his attention that i NEEEEED something to be done. but he doesnt see the importance, and when i say i think he's falling out of love with me, and that i don't feel good about it, than he says i'm over exagerating. i love him and his personality the way he is with our son, everything about him, except for the fact that he HATES being intimate in anyway ]= when i told him i was thinking about leaving him he went nuts, freaked on me, because i didn't love him, yet i've been kissing him ass for the past 2 years. i just can't handle this anymore!
    Anonymous

• I hear ya OP - I am so with you!!

You and I should get together and let our men drool.....alone! lol :-)
    Anonymous

• well sweetie ; nothing changes if nothing changes ya kno ; you need to inventory this and really think about what ur willing to settle for; just because u have a son together dont mean you HAVE TO BE WITH HIM ; but wen u get those feelings of wanting to cheat on him ; just remember that it will sit on ur conscience ; if u dont wanna be with him than dont be ; there is nothing wrong with that ;

do you! just dont hurt ur son in the process ya kno [[ not saying you will ]] just some women dont think about their kids in situations ; just themselves..... but u wont do that <3
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 8:04 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• If you want to be with him, get a vibrator. If you want to leave then leave. Cheating is not the answer. It is a temporary and poor decision. No relationship gets better by one person cheating. Don't you watch Maury? Does he work too much??? I can't imagine a 20yo with no sex drive....
    TurksMommy

Answer by TurksMommy at 8:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2009