Has anyone ever NOT had braxton hicks

I don't think I've ever had it with this pregnancy or my first...my belly has never hardened or anything like that, I had felt period like cramps for like 2 seconds and then went away..is that similar?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its more of a tightening feeling, not cramps, you can actually put your hand on your belly and will notice it to be hard.
    BigSurprise2

Answer by BigSurprise2 at 7:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I never had any with my first and i don't think i've had any with this one either.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• were you late in delivering your first BabyGs?

Anonymous

• I never had that with my daughter. (:
    Morgan.

Answer by Morgan. at 8:09 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I didn't have any with my first pregnancy. I'm pregnant now and am too early to have them.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 8:11 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• i had them n never even noticed thats what it was...i jus thought it was my daughter moving in an uncomfortable spot.
    frisc0b0und

Answer by frisc0b0und at 8:13 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I never had them and when I was actually having contractions I didnt even know it until I went to the hospital bc they were gonna enduce my labor and they told me I was in labor...I just thought Kayci was balling up in there lol
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 8:25 PM on Jan. 12, 2009