How good or bad are you

how good or bad would you say your diet is? I need to change mine I think I'm eating waaay too many sweets and sugars...I'm actually starting to feel guilty about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my MEALS are usually really healthy...its my snacks that are really bad lol. I love sugar...its a problem
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 7:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• yea, same here, my meals are nutritious but my snacks are not :( gosh I wish I didn't like dessert so much.

Anonymous

• Bad, I'm afraid. I eat too much sugar. I try to eat nutritious food, but I like sweet and salty snacks, too.

Answer by Bmat at 8:17 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I eat lots of sugar too. I think my weakness is colas, sodas, etc.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 8:26 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• very healthy :~) I do allow myself some organic cookies at the end of the night, and some Truvia in my coffee . . . . but besides that, I really don't consume a lot of sugars or salts
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 8:35 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• My husband recently became diabetic. He is 6'3" and sorta skinny , and does not have a sweet tooth at all. It runs rampantly in his family. His brother passed away at 34 from diabetic complications so anyways...my diet now is his diet and when he has to eat much more healthy, we all do and it is great. It's sorta like the Atkins diet.
    12crazykids

Answer by 12crazykids at 6:16 PM on Jan. 13, 2009