Is it silly time yet?

Last night things got a little silly. This was well after 10pm. There were questions about boogers, fake boobs, And someone asked a question about Zombies ( although I'm not sure who that was). Anyway, some people were really starting to get upset about it. Why do you think that is? It was very slow and if someone posted a serious question that needed a serious, prompt answer, they got it. Most of the silly or as most of us were called "immature" moms, stopped being silly for a moment and helped them out. I guess my real question is, why did people have such a problem with us being a little silly? As far as I know, there are no rules against it, and people still got answers, so what harm were we causing? Who are we hurting by being a little silly?

Rebecca7708

Asked by Rebecca7708 at 7:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• because people are jealous that they have such a stick up their butts while some of us like to have fun :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• i feel silly lets go.and the moms that thought it was silly that you were being silly are just silly
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I know, right?
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 8:01 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• so lets be silly someone start cuz i got nothing lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:02 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• miserable people like to make others miserable...I say if you dont like it leave
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 8:02 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• um, hello? this IS called the JUST FOR FUN section! it's not like anyone's posting Zombie questions under Pregnancy or Patenting, right. We need time to be silly after spending all day taking care of our kids :D. When my daughter's asleep is when I can IM my friends and be goofy, and believe me I do!
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 8:12 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Isn't this catagory called Just for FUN
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 8:14 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I wish I had been up to be silly. Man, I miss the good stuff!
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 8:14 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Many folks have absolutely no sense of humor. I really feel sorry for them...
    IrishDruidMama

Answer by IrishDruidMama at 8:23 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Yeah, all you can do is overlook a no sense of humor person, I guess...
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 8:24 PM on Jan. 12, 2009