What do I get him now??

Our 2nd wedding anniversary is next week. We are ok on money, but short on time, and I only got him a small $15 gift and card. Well, while I was paying bills online, I saw where he went to get my gift...a jewelry store, and it was almost $200. I'd love to be excited about it, but I feel so guilty that I don't know what to get him. It took me 2 months to figure out Christmas, so I need some ideas.

Not into sports, but is into cars (we own a muscle car). Doesn't wear jewelry, other than his wedding ring and watch. He has tons of clothes and shoes. Can anyone help me out?? TIA!!

Fourbymom

Asked by Fourbymom at 8:07 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Shopping

• Get him something for the car. Maybe seat covers or something like that.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 8:09 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Buy him tickets to a car show...or new car accesories...
    my uncle loves cars also and my aunt took him to a car show and he loved it
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 8:09 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• or...maybe get his car a new paint job??
    Mikayla_lynn

• I agree with Mikayla...I was going to say see if there is a car show coming to your area any time soon. I'm sure he would love that.
    Mommy2Dallas731

Answer by Mommy2Dallas731 at 8:13 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Go to a local car store (do you have Car Toys there?). Tell them what kind of car he has/what he is into and they should be able to suggest a great gift for him!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:18 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• TOOLS!!!! To work on the car! My husband loves tools
    bdba673

Answer by bdba673 at 12:56 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• my husband LOVES watches. does he already have a blue ray? how about a gift certificate for a couples massage? or a gift certificate to his favorite steak house and a baby sitter for the night??
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 3:28 PM on Jan. 13, 2009

• you ever thought of taking a sexy pic of you against his muscle car? he would LOVE that.. frame it in some rustic tool looking frame on the wall of this garage.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2009