preg. test question...

I took a preg. test earlier today and right after i peed on it there was no line in the pos. result section....i placed it down with the intention of going back to it in 3 minutes and I fogot about it.....hours later i remembered and there was a very very faint blue line....so is it a pos result??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It is not an accurate answer after a certain number of minutes. Read the instructions, they'll give you the time limit. I'd take a new test first pee in the morning. It's going to give the most accurate results.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 8:22 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• With my first pregnancy, I kept throwing away the test after the amount of allowed time. My sister told me it would show up right way. After I was 3 days late, she told me to pee in midstream and it came up positive. When I got home, I looked at all of the other tests I took and they had a positive sign. This happened about two years ago. Trust me, the only time I have ever seen a positive sign (even after the allowed time), is when I was pregnant. I should own stock in pregnancy test because I spent a fortune on them. I think you should test again and I think you will be happy with the results. Good luck!!
    JenaElliott

Answer by JenaElliott at 9:40 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• mommy5409....I achually bottled my urine when I was pregnant. This way I can always re-take the test and get a positive result. It reminds me of when I found out the first time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    stanmom

Answer by stanmom at 9:40 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• stan, I wish I had thought of that! It would have been way easier then saving my kid's placenta and eating a portion every year on their birthday! ummmm...not that I do that...

jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 12:57 PM on Jan. 13, 2009