Are you particular to what brand of toilet paper you wipe your ass with?

pinkclover

Asked by pinkclover at 8:24 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My ass strongly prefers the sweet comfort that is Charmin.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 8:37 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• cheap brand!!!!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:26 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Charmin, gotta have it. I get it from my grandmother she refuses to use anything else too.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 8:28 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• CHARMIN!!!! lol
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 8:30 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Scotts new soft tissue is oh so much softer it feels like the kind one might find @ a five star hotel & yes to answer your question, even in these times of hardship if I can afford better quality tp, I'd pay more for it , (within reason of course) because otherwise you'd end up having to pay twice any ways for cheap tp that tears apart too easily. But I must admit it isn't where I'd like to spend my $ if I could get away with something cheaper I would; I just don't think there is enough quality competition out there.
    Bellafleurs

Answer by Bellafleurs at 8:33 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Charmin ultra strong - it doesn't scratch the hell outa my kitty kat and doesn't leave the poop petals either!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:33 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• We have a septic tank so I have to be a bit cautious. I prefer charmin, but I got Scott since I read online that it was best for septic tanks. But I hate it- I can see why it is good for septic tanks because it dissolves quickly, which includes while in use- very unpleasant to use. I looked on the Charmin package and it also says safe for septic tanks, so as soon as we use up the 12 roll package of Scott we're going back to Charmin.

Answer by Bmat at 8:33 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Scotts only for me!
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 8:37 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Nope.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:41 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• We like the Charmin..lol but it doesnt really matter
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 8:44 PM on Jan. 12, 2009