Did you ever convince anybody that you fed your new born something other than breast milk?

We had my mom convince that the day my DS was born that I fed him a french fry. And then we convinced my brother that we fed him chips and salsa! My mom then lectured me on how it can hurt the baby, Oh my god I laughed my A** off that she really believed I fed him a french fry!

ArmyWife112908

Asked by ArmyWife112908 at 8:25 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I didn't, but when my son was 5 or 6 months old I left him with my dad while I went to pick up my stepbrother and sisters from school for him and when I got back about 15 minutes later my son had Oreo on his chin and upper lip! I freaked out that he had just started food and was way too little for chocolate what was he thinking ...... He just let me rant for about 10 minutes then started laughing, he had dipped an Oreo in milk and when it was really soggy rubbed it on my sons face to see what I would say!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 8:50 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• yeah, formula :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:27 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• lol we told my friend that she had a turkey dinner and topped it off with a whole lemon meringue pie! needless to say he's not very smart when it comes to babies! lol
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 8:43 PM on Jan. 12, 2009