im going crazy

first of all i might say that i've had no implantation bleeding...i have been very light headed....my breasts are sore to the touch....last night a shortly after i ate like 45 mins later my blood sugar was only 63 (which yes is a sign of pregnancy when it is that soon after eating) certain ways i sit i feel like i want to puke...and i've been getting hot flashes like no other..i took a test tonight and it said NEGATIVE...so how much longer should I wait to test again?!?!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Awwww....I remember being there......we tried FOREVER for our first son.

Is there anything you can do to keep your mind occupied for a few days....visit a relative, go on a day vacation....ect...ect.

I would wait a couple of days.....(I know, easier said than done) ;) Good Luck!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:36 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I dunno what advice to give b/c I am trying myself, have been for several months. I remember two months ago I thought for SURE I was pregg. I was counting the days to the first day of AF so I could test. I felt dizzy, just all around *blah.* Turns out my AF was only late, all the tests came out negative and I realize that sometimes if you want something bad enough your mind can sorta "trick" your body into thinking you really are, when I know in my case---I really wasn't.
    It was a huge disappointment. So good luck to you, all you can do is wait.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 12, 2009