2 questions

1. does your brests leak if you dont breast feed enough to wear nursing pads?2. how am i supposed to move with out sending myself into labor my lease is up and im 35 weeks I thik i felt some contactions but nothign major but i have to get things done this week any suggestions or shoudl i jsut get help for EVERYTHING?

mocamomma22

Asked by mocamomma22 at 8:34 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, your breasts will most likely leak, especially after getting out of the shower or when your baby cries. As far as moving, I would recommend getting as much help as you possibly can... I moved at thirty five weeks when I was pregnant with my oldest daughter and I wound up on bed rest because of it.
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 8:39 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• It will always leak!!! i hated it.... no matter what it will.... and yes unfortunatly to prevent something from happening the best choice is help for everything.
    frisc0b0und

Answer by frisc0b0und at 9:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• thanks
    mocamomma22

Answer by mocamomma22 at 4:57 PM on Jan. 14, 2009