about all comments

PEOPLE SHOULD NOT REPLY TO ANY POST IF THEY HAVE NOTHING TO SAY. IF SOMEONE REPLIES BACK STATING WHY OR WHY THEY DO SOMETHING THEY SHOULDN'T BE JUDGED OR PUT DOWN. IF YOU GOT NOTHING GOOD TO SAY THEN DON'T SAY IT AT ALL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in General Parenting

• I agree 100%
    motherofzander

Answer by motherofzander at 2:26 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Ugh. You're a prime example of why people need education in their lives. Quit typing in caps.
    Anonymous

• "Truth has no value with criticism."--Confucious The world is not all sweetness and light and no one is happy all the time--at least not without chemical help. Sometimes an answer is just someone exercising their right to speak--even on a subject they may not know about or understand. But it is still their right.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 2:51 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Thank you witchqueen. Couldn't have said it better.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes I ask for more info. because I don't know how to respond to help. I think you shouldn't post anything that you are't willing to hear the pros and cons about. It goes both ways, sister!
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 5:23 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• YOU are NOT the CafeMom Police!!! YOU do not dictate the rules here. If YOU dont like the answers then DONT post questions OR read this section! Go back to school and learn some proper english as well.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:50 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• yeah, I'll jump right on that...NOT!
    Anonymous