What is the funniest, unexpected thing that your child did today?

When I get in the shower, I put my 18mth old in the jumper thing that you hang from the door way. Well I heard something at the shower door and thought it was my dog, then I saw something go past it in red and I was like "what in the world was that" I get out only to find my daughter walking around the bathroom like that is what she was suppose to be doing. What is your story?

determind

Asked by determind at 8:37 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my 9 month old was "head banging" to her lullaby player this morning lol
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 8:39 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• My 6 month old stole my pudding. I was holding him and I had a spoon fixing to eat it and he grabbed and stuck it in his mouth as I was trying to get it to mine.
    Anonymous

• My 9 month old woke up with a chunk of his hair sticking STRAIGHT up in the air. I thought about taming it, brushing it, spitting on it...anything, but it was SO entertaining to watch it flapping around all day that I just left it there.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 8:47 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I was holding my 2.5 week old while she was crying. She'd stopped for a few seconds with her face against my chest. I was going to move her head to the side so she could breathe, but she sneezed and pushed her own head away from me LOL. It surprised both of us.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:48 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• My 5 month old just sat up on his own in his rocker chair! It has a strap around the waist down and I had him in it right behind me but I noticed he was being unusually still and quiet. So I looked back and there he was still strapped in but sitting right up smiling at me!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 9:22 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• My four year old pulled his shirt over his head like a hoodie, did his own rendition of tap dancing to that Madagascar song, "I like to move it, move!" and then shuffled out of the room side ways, while saying, "Don't laugh at me." Of course, that made me laugh even harder.
    Anonymous