• In the Spotlight:

At what point did you feel like you were slowing down in your pregnancy?

like you couldn't walk as fast as you used to or bend over and pick things up as easily or whatever, how far along were you? Did your husb/SO have to practically force you to take it easy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• as far as doing things i felt liek i needed to slow down these last two months I am not far from my last month and i feel like an old woman i cant do much of anything. maybe 7 months you notice just listen to your body.
    mocamomma22

Answer by mocamomma22 at 8:46 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• With my daughter I took it easy the whole time, i had bed rest on and off the whole time

and with my son I NEVER slowed down I was working HARD! and the 6 days before I went into labor they put me on bed rest and it DROVE ME NUTS!! LOL
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:40 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• when i got to about 5 months... my belly was huge...well atleast in the way huge and carrying around all that extra wait had me worse for wear!
    frisc0b0und

Answer by frisc0b0und at 9:56 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• starting to really feel it the past two weeks. I am 32 almost 33 weeks along.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:57 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I got like that around the beginning of my third trimester/end of my second I think. My DH never tried to get me to slow down or stop doing EVERYTHING around the house, even though I was on bed rest (well, supposed to be) because of high bp. Oh yeah, he was a BIG help. NOT! Take it easy while you can hun, trust me. My dd came early because I wouldn't slow down. (Not dangerously early, just a couple of weeks and she was perfectly healthy and my doctor wanted to induce that week, anyway, bc of my bp.)
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:38 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• Well, I'm 32 wks. and it comes and goes. I was feeling pretty tired around weeks 25-28 or so and would have some trouble sleeping. That's when I really started feeling pregnant. But right now I feel fine. My energy level is fine and I'm still exercising, walking, lifting light weights, etc.
    Anonymous