HES HOME!!!!

BRENDON GOT TO COME HOME TODAY!!!! YAY!!!! AFTER ALMOST 3MONTHS HE IS FINALLY HOME....SPENT LAST NIGHT WITH HIM AT THE HOSPITAL AND IT WAS HELL BUT HEY IT DONT MATTER HOW MANY HOURS OF SLEEP I LOSE ALL THAT MATTERS IS HE IS HOME......THANX FOR ALL THE PRAYERS...DESTINTY

Destinty

Asked by Destinty at 8:46 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Congrats. Keep us posted.
    rabbate

Answer by rabbate at 8:47 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Sorry that I've not been aware. Prayers BIG TIME now for baby and mommy, family. God Bless YOU!!!
    Anonymous

• how many weeks were you when he was born?
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:50 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• i don't know the situation, or even really whats going on, but my daughter had to stay in NICU for a while because of severe sleep apnea before we brought her home and it sucked ...we never left the hospital. We stayed in a room until she came home. Glad your baby is home! I definately know the feeling!!!
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 10:02 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Congratulations! And from the other side of the picture...I recently worked in the NICU and trust me, it's always a wonderful thing to see a beautiful baby that was once not doing so well, turn around, recover and go home with a blessed family. Wish all stories were like that. Bless you, your family and especially your little one. Best of everything to you all!
    jdrae13

Answer by jdrae13 at 2:04 AM on Jan. 13, 2009