I hate asking this question because of usual responses

Anyone know of a job I can do from home? No scams or jobs I have to pay out for please!

LovinMyMikayla

Asked by LovinMyMikayla at 8:48 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Hi if you go to the link answer a question type in your question there & there are so many ideas & responses :)
    Anonymous

• I was in the same boat as you...in reality if you dont' pay anything...chances are it is a scam. I am doing Ameriplan and it's $50 a month but you have to understand that includes 5 of your own websites....cafemom and craigslist "secrets" to building your business and free "leads" every month. Check it out if you want. I was skeptical too.
    my website is www.freedomathometeam.com/mdownard823.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 8:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• daycare
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 9:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Do you have a farmer's market or something similar nearby? You could sell baked goods, crafts, or produce there.

I used to know someone who got paid to watch TV --- she had to watch the news reports and keep track of any "advertising" (like if they were at a murder scene & there was a bag of Cheetohs in the background or whatever). Have NO clue, though, how she landed it.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 10:02 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Laura1229- I want that job!!
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 12:27 PM on Jan. 13, 2009