Does anyone else here not have any friends in real life?

DawnK4741

Asked by DawnK4741 at 8:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• havings friends is kind of like having a garden..sometimes you think a plant is a pretty little flower...so you leave it and then it starts to choke out all the other flowers...then suddenly someone tells you thats those are mostly weeds. The garden I tend now...I can happily say after almost 38 years on this earth....is made up mostly of beautiful, exotic, constantly blooming flowers with little to no weeds....
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 11:24 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I have sum.. but they are kinda distance since ive had my son
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 8:56 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I have a couple really close friends but they all live far away from me. Ever since I moved to where I am I haven't met any friends.
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 8:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• all my friends abandoned me
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:58 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Yes I have a bunch of friends. Why are you asking?

Answer by louise2 at 8:59 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Besides my husband, which isn't the best as a buddy, I only have my sister as a real friend. I don't seem to get along well with women, or really people in general. I have noticed that since I moved from Alaska to the lower 48, people arent really friendly and I have lost my hope in humanity.
    kirstanbrown

Answer by kirstanbrown at 9:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• my sister is my best friend ; other than that i dont have close friends like i use to.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 9:01 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• louise, the question was asking for those who don't have any real friends, not if you do.
    kirstanbrown

Answer by kirstanbrown at 9:01 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• i often feel like i have no friends. i complain about it a lot. its like i have no one i can ever talk to or anyone that i can just hang out with and get "away" with. since i have had my daughter things changed everyone i used to hang out with are still in the period of there lives that they still want to go to the bars and get drunk and im past that. it sucks because once you lose your friends its really hard to go out and make new ones.
    zimmtobe

Answer by zimmtobe at 9:02 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Don't judge a book by its cover. I have one friend in Florida. I have random acquaintances .It really is so sad....................
    Anonymous