would you get plastic surgery?

if you had the means? if so, what would you get? if you have already, what did you get done?
after trying to breast feed two babies one right after the other i find myself needing a lift and enhancement. i hate only being 26 with old looking boobs. the only thing missing is the money to get it done :(

learae

Asked by learae at 9:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I don't have the money but if I did, I would be in for a breast lift and tummy tuck asap. At the same time my husband would be getting snipped to make sure we weren't wasting money at the plastic surgeon!
    TurksMommy

Answer by TurksMommy at 9:01 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• when im done having kids i want a tummy tuck and a boob lift!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:02 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• May be that stuff they fill in your wrinkles.

Answer by louise2 at 9:05 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I made the appointment, read all about it, almost had myself convinced, and then chickened out..... I found out that you have to have it redone after a few years, I don't want to have to go back under the knife! Once would be enough. Maybe a tummy tuck, but I'm leaving my hubby's "girls" alone....
    Anonymous

• i thought about that too but i dont have any "girls" left. im at least going to look into it
    learae

Answer by learae at 9:38 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• At this point in my life I'd have to say no. I would not do plastic surgery. Keep in mind this only after 1 kid, so who knows I might change my might if we go for #2 and my girls start heading for the state line. :-) In all seriousness I probably wouldn't. I'm happy with my body and even if I wasn't I'd be too scared to go under the knife for a cosmetic procedure.
    joeyzgerl

Answer by joeyzgerl at 9:39 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I had my boobies done years ago. Love them and no regrets. Yes, I will get them done again. They last about 10-15 yrs. I have had mine for 8 yrs. and before kids and they still look great.
    MomBell

Answer by MomBell at 11:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• HECK YES!!!!!!! i know where you are coming from. I am 25 and have nursed 2 children that are 22 months apart. I have been saying for years i wanted to get it done. This christmas My boyfriend suprised me and told me my gift was boobies :) since i had been kinda looking for a doctor anyways for when THE TIME WAS RIGHT :) i knew just who to go to. My surg. date is Feb. 19 :) IM SO EXCITED. So YES if you get the chance TAKE it and run :)
    Anonymous

• Oh sweet God yes... As soon as we are done having babies my Hubby already told me that I can get my boobs fixed and have abdomnioplasty!!! He loves me the way I am, but hates that I don't feel as beautiful as he feels I am. I look at myself naked and say...shit those aren't boobs their pool balls in knee socks, fricken ankle warmers or a built in scarf!! I'm only 28 and will be done having little ones by the time I am 33 I want a sexy body still at that age, nothing fake looking though, I like the size my boobs are just not where they land when I take the bra off. My belly...no matter how much I work out, I still have that extra skin so...bye bye to that as well. I would never have any kind of surgery that changed my face or anything radical, just general up-keep.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 11:55 AM on Jan. 13, 2009

• WOW!! I would never in a Million years pay someone to change what god created!! There is a Death Risk, and I'm not ready to depart this Earth as of yet for some boob lift!! Your gonna age!
    aniyasm

Answer by aniyasm at 12:18 PM on Jan. 13, 2009