Do you ever think of someone else when having sex with your DH/SO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope. DH is great in bed so no need to think about anyone else.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 9:24 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• UGH!!!! i think i would be very pissy if another women tried to play with my mans manhood... i already wipped a chicks @$$ when i was prago, she tried to get laid and she didn't know what the word no ment and she grabbed his part that shouldn't be touch so yeah as a prago wife i whipped her
    Anonymous

• I do sometimes, but more in a fantasy sort of way =) also I sometime picture myself a little different looking too though...
    Anonymous

• ok maybe I read the question wrong???
    Anonymous

• No, I think of circumstances or fantasies, but its always either the two of us doing it in the fantasy or two other people. Not me with someone else.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:32 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• anon 827 did i throw you off ? lol i wanted to see if someone was going to catch that ...lol
    Anonymous

• With my ex, all the time. He was a selfish lover. I would think of one of his friends and I use to masterbate thinking about this friend, too.
    Anonymous

• NEVER he is so good at everything he does I can't think period!!! LOL
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 9:41 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• No, I just think about having sex and when the next time will be. I haven't had any for 6 months almost. SIGH!!!! No toys either so don't mention it.
    Anonymous

• ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! My DH is the love of my life and when you feel you have the best, why bother with the rest? lol
    Proudmomof82008

Answer by Proudmomof82008 at 9:56 AM on Jan. 13, 2009