where was the weirdest place a guy tried to pick you up or?

where was the weirdest place a guy tried to pick you up or the weirdest place you picked up a guy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A guy tried to pick me up while I was at work, knowing that I was married and pregnant. Isn't that messed up?
    DellaF88

Answer by DellaF88 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I was out and about and I was at a stop light. A guy pulled up and had this startled look on his face! Motioning me to roll down my window...so I cracked it and he was like yelling "pull over!!!" so I, like a dummy, did think that maybe something was wrong with my car (gas cap left off or whatever). As soon as the light went green he motioned a place and lead the way, we pulled into the parking lot and I'm like "What?" He said "I just wanted to say that you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and wanted to take you out." I said "Im married" and he said "Oh. Sorry, I don't date married girls, even though i know ppl who do."
    So I said "YOU pulled ME over for that crap I thought it was an emergency!" And drove off. Stupid idiot.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I picked up a guy from 8 mile in detroit at 11 at night.
    Yes, two YOUNG girls pick up a dude from the side of the street.
    Ended up with ALOT more than eaither of us thought
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 9:25 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I have come to the conclusion I can't leave a strip club alone. The one time I went to see male strippers, I left with one I dated for almost a year...I still have to say I think men dancing around naked look absolutely ridiculous. The times I went to a female strip club I ended up finding out one of my friends was stripping and she was sick and asked for a ride home...lol...the next time I went with a girlfriend, she knew one of the strippers and she came back to our apartment to hang out.

Lol...I should point out this was back in the day when I went out...I don't go out like that (much less to those types of "establishments") now that I'm a mom.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:30 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Last weekend I was at Target with all THREE of my children the youngest mind you is only seven months old, and this guy stopped me in the isle and was all like "I think you are the sexiest single mother I have ever seen" my husband was two isles over getting tp, so I was like "yeah ya think so wait here till my husband gets back and tell him." Then the guy walked away.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:34 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I was at a gas, i was to meet my cousin at his basket ball thing which it helps cancer people well i was filling up and this guy was next to me just talking then my cousin seen me so we chatted too went to the game and when it was over went out with the guy i meet. dated of an on then meet my hubby
    Anonymous

• a guy tried to pick me up while i was AT SCHOOL and nine months pregnant!!! btw that was at HIGH SCHOOL during gym class!
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 9:37 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• edna, I hate it when ppl assume you're single because they do not physically see a guy with you. ugh.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 9:45 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• A chick tried to pick me up at a porno store. My friend had to tell her I was not into chicks. It made me wonder if I was a lesbian magnet.
    Anonymous

• Sorry, I know this is about guys, but, it freaked me out!
    Anonymous