Do you think that a man, if married or in a solid relationship should have internet sex?

What I mean is camming with another woman, showing each other their privates, and getting off on line together or separately.

Do you think it's adultry in a sense?
Do you think, since it's only on line, it's okay?
Do you think, since it online and not they are not continuing a relationship it's ok?
Other, please explain

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Jan. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• I totally agree with the others. It's a form of adultry because they are pleasing each other even though they are not touching. I would not be confortable with my husband doing that at all. Why would a man who is married or in a stable relationship want to exchange his sexualality with someone other than his partner if they are happy sexually. If there is a problem they should be able to discuss it and get things back on track.
    christybearskn

Answer by christybearskn at 10:02 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• No, watching porn is one thing. If I ever caught my SO doing that though, he would be gone.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:32 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• im not sure what the bible considers adultery, but in my eyes its wrong of him to do and he should not be doing it. i would consider it cheating
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:35 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• that is a big sin and a big no no.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 9:37 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• It is immature and unfaithful.

Answer by Bmat at 9:41 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Q1) NO it's not adultery cause they are not having intercourse.Q2) No not OK ,Q3)It's not OK

Answer by louise2 at 9:44 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• NO NO NO. porn videos, yeah okay no biggie, they obviously can talk to or contact those people but over the internet is a huge NO. thats just tasteless and hurtful. they are doing things to please each other which is basically cheating. hell no, i would never stand for it. plus its too easy to begin doing that in person. gross
    learae

Answer by learae at 9:46 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• cant* talk to. sorry, i keep doing that
    learae

Answer by learae at 10:02 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• No it is not ok it is way crossing the line in my mind he would be cheating.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:04 PM on Jan. 12, 2009

• Learae, why would you want to show your body and body parts to someone you don't know, like or love, over the internet where others could see you? Shame on you.
    christybearskn

Answer by christybearskn at 10:04 PM on Jan. 12, 2009