hello all! i am just about 31 weeks pregnant and.........??????

last week lost part of my plug and was sent to the hospital for cramping. come to find out i have an irritable uterus. well today the cramping is there and i have some shooting pains on the top of my belly through to my back. no infections, dialating, thinning, and my ffn test cam back negative. dr says im good for atleast 2 weeks! just curious to if other moms experienced this. what could happen? whats it mean etc. thnak you!!

carli24

Asked by carli24 at 2:35 PM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well, I don't know specifically about your situation but you might feel better to know that I started pre-term contractions when I was 7 months pregnant and ended up delivering only 4 days early! SO don't worry too much, your little one will stay right where they are as long as they can :) Good luck!
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 7:38 PM on Jul. 17, 2008