What are you doing on this New Year's Day

anything special, or just hanging over, or small get together

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 4:48 PM on Jan. 1, 2012 in Holidays

• we all slept a little in and I am being SUPER lazy. kids are snacking, not eating. jammies are on. tv is too. no cleaning or laundry. just being chill. :) tomorrow they're spending the entire day like 12 hours at my folks house so I will be on a mopping and laundry binge then. today is mega lazy day
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:50 PM on Jan. 1, 2012

• I got some sewing done this morning. I have a ton more to do, but it can wait. Right now I'm making desserts for dinner at a friend of the family. Nice to be invited out for a change - I'm usually the one who entertains.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 4:51 PM on Jan. 1, 2012

• Not a thing. We are enjoying our last night of relaxation before everyone goes back to work and school. I was watching the House marathon, now dd has confessions of a drama queen on, and Im on here. But I am getting ready to take the TV back over lol.

Answer by gemgem at 4:53 PM on Jan. 1, 2012

• i'm with you ladies on being lazy all day
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 5:00 PM on Jan. 1, 2012

• It's a lazy day here too. I'm on the computer (which is rare for me anymore!!), hubby is playing Skyrim, kids are bouncing in their bounce house - the house is completely neglected and I'm only getting up to make food at meal times, lol.

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 5:18 PM on Jan. 1, 2012

• I went for a balmy walk on the waterfront, picked up a latte and then headed for the Irish Pub for lunch. Now I'm going to do nothing since I work in the morning.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:52 PM on Jan. 1, 2012

• didn't do anything spectacular today; just husband boys and I here watched football and chilled
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:54 PM on Jan. 1, 2012

• Absolutely nothing interesting
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:45 PM on Jan. 16, 2012

• we were in church then came home ate and watched some movies
    mrzjohnson26

Answer by mrzjohnson26 at 8:32 AM on Jan. 28, 2012