Valentine's Day Plans

have you made any yet, what will they be

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 4:49 PM on Jan. 1, 2012 in Holidays

• No. No plans this year. My dds birthday is Feb 8th. I have court the week of Feb 20th. And my other son should be sent home in Feb as well. So we are not making any plans in anticipation of the 3 events being costly.

Answer by gemgem at 4:51 PM on Jan. 1, 2012

• YES! my hubby worked turkey day, xmas, and new years. by chance he has valentines and the day after off.

we're flying to vegas to re-new our vows (8 years! whoo hoo!) and catch a show and eat some serious calories.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:51 PM on Jan. 1, 2012

• Same as every year - take my mom out for her birthday.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 4:52 PM on Jan. 1, 2012

• we dont see Valentines as a real Holiday so hubby and I only get something small for the girls. I mean we tell each other we love one another every day, we hold hands , go to eat when we want to etc so... its not that big of a deal to us. The kids though have been pumped up by friends etc for the "extra " days- so we do a bit for them
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 5:00 PM on Jan. 1, 2012

• Nope! :(
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 5:22 PM on Jan. 1, 2012

• OMG!! I was at home w/ strep on Thanksgiving. I didn't have my DS on xmas day b/c he was with his dad, plus it was my bday. And NYE was a bust. I don't need another holiday to make me depressed! Seriously...this Holiday Season pretty much sucked for me!
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 6:00 PM on Jan. 1, 2012

• Good grief Christmas and New Years just past am not even thinking about Valentines Day; it is bad enough that stores have already put the Valentines Candy and stuff out
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:47 PM on Jan. 1, 2012

• nope, we never do anything
    GirlWithANikon

Answer by GirlWithANikon at 9:17 PM on Jan. 1, 2012

• We havent made any yet.. still trying to think of something good to do :)
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 9:38 PM on Jan. 2, 2012

• Besides the school party for the kids, nothing. Maybe we will make something special for dinner and eat without the kids (I will feed them early). We might have some wine, but considering it's on a Tuesday I think we will probably just celebrate it on the Saturday before the actual holiday. IDK.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:15 AM on Jan. 3, 2012